[OSM-talk] "guide to vandalism” in OSM?

Michał Brzozowski www.haxor at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 15:29:08 UTC 2015

I think the person who added these fake notes misses the point in how
OSM actually works.
Wouldn't be for the trust and assumption of good faith, there would be no OSM!

@Pieren: You switch topics so easily that I'm not sure what are you
talking about precisely. Is your stance "Someone showed that it is
easy to add fake notes, therefore we must assume that every single POI
added from notes is fake unless we prove it 100%"? You seem to
overgeneralize, can someone prove that outsiders (ie. *not* people who
do this to bait mappers) really add so much fake notes that we should
not trust them?

Michał