[OSM-talk] Routing on osm.org

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Sat Feb 21 18:38:38 UTC 2015

On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 9:55 AM, Russ Nelson <nelson at crynwr.com> wrote:

> I've already used it to fix three routing problems (an overly long
> oneway, an access=no that no longer applied, and a bidirectional
> motorway). Except they're not active. They haven't fixed anything. The
> routing is still wrong. Look:
>

> http://www.openstreetmap.org/directions?engine=osrm_car&route=45.0034%2C-74.7403%3B45.0119%2C-74.7379#map=11/44.8909/-75.1077

If you look at the bridge segment of  the highway going north, it has the
tag motor_vehicle=no. Change that to yes (or just remove it) and it will
most likely work. I didn't change it so you can see for yourself. Besides,
it could be limited to foot/bike traffics.

Let us know if that fixes the problem

Clifford

--
@osm_seattle