[OSM-talk] Mechanically Cleaning Up FIXME Tags

Matthijs Melissen info at matthijsmelissen.nl
Fri Feb 27 14:51:45 UTC 2015

On 27 February 2015 at 14:30, JB <jbosm at mailoo.org> wrote:
> On http://resultmaps.neis-one.org/osm-notes-overview, I prefer the first
> graph, showing how the notes db is already getting clustered

I find the page in fact a bit hard to read (but apart from that very
useful). What is the difference between the first and fourth graph?

In my opinion, the main performance indicator should be the monthly
number of notes closed. As long as the monthly number of closed notes is
increasing, I think it doesn't really matter if the proportion of
close-to-open actions is increasing too. Is there any way in which I
can read the monthly number of close actions from the graphs?

-- Matthijs