[OSM-talk] amenity=bicycle_repair_station :::: only 18 so far

Michał Brzozowski www.haxor at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 12:13:11 UTC 2015

Great idea. I added three in the Tricity area, Poland. Two at the
Gdańsk University of Technology campus, one at the InfoBox in Gdynia.
There may be more, but these are the ones I know of.

Anyway, if newer tagging scheme will be agreed upon, you may freely re-tag them.

On a side note: To be even more useful, these stations could feature a
vending machine (presumably electricity-less - like these with small
toys in capsules or... more adult-oriented stuff :P) selling tire
repair kits.

Michał