[OSM-talk] Fwd: Re: [Imports] amenity=bicycle_repair_station :::: only 18 so far

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Mon Jan 26 19:43:19 UTC 2015

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 11:10 AM, JB <jbosm at mailoo.org> wrote:

> I have nothing against bicycle repair stations. Really. But, just in
> France, how many databases do we have that are as worth as this one ?
> Post offices, monuments, schools… Do we want to create some hundreds,
> thousands of notes for these?
> PS: these data are proposed to the integration through osmose, the qa tool.
> http://osmose.openstreetmap.fr/fr/map/
> JB.

This process is a good way to vet databases. If there is an interest, as
there is for bicycle repair stations, then it's likely that it will be
successful. It's certainly much better than importing the data to find that
nobody has any interest in maintaining it.

Clifford

--
@osm_seattle
osm_seattle.snowandsnow.us