[OSM-talk] Addresses interpolation

Sylvain Maillard sylvain.maillard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 13:48:51 UTC 2015

Hi,

by looking at the point with wrong street name, I can tell you that the
last contibutor is (now) one of the most experienced contributors in France.
I'm not sure where the error come from, but I would say it was one error
among other good changes ;)

I will send him an email about this error ...

Sylvain