[OSM-talk] Etsy

Steve Coast steve at asklater.com
Thu Jul 2 19:26:46 UTC 2015

Thank you!

Steve

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 11:42 AM -0700, "Etsy Legal" <legal at etsy.com> wrote:

Hi Steve,I'm sorry for any delay in response. OSM attribution is live to everyone now. The only exception we've just found about are maps in very old versions of the apps for certain push notifications, however we will be removing those next Monday.Please let me know if you have any further questions.

                    Regards,
                            Danny
                                        Etsy Legal
                            https://www.etsy.com/help

―――

    This message is a private conversation between you and Etsy. Please respect this confidentiality and refrain from distributing this communication without permission from Etsy. If you feel this message was sent to you in error, please delete it and let us know. Thank you.