[OSM-talk] talk Digest, Vol 131, Issue 10

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 16:04:59 UTC 2015

‎You may need to explain in a bit more detail what you're trying to do - what buttons you're pressing, what you'd expect to happen, and what actually does happen.

it'd probably make more sense to ask a question at help.osm.org (you can use your normal osm.org login there) or on IRC - the main "talk" list is quite wide-ranging and I suspect that the to-and-fro of diagnosing an individual problem might test the patience of many readers!

For IRC details, search wiki.osm.org for "IRC", there's a browser page that allows you to connect ‎without using a separate client if you need it.

FWIW I regularly use the osm.org site on a phone (though not a Lumia) and most things work ok - the things that don't tend to be real estate issues such as buttons not fitting on the screen, but that's mostly because I have phone with an odd screen size.

Cheers,
Andy