[OSM-talk] Tagging concert / music hall

Peter vd Kamp pkamp at acm.org
Tue Jul 21 10:04:00 UTC 2015

Thanks for the answers so far. It's a pity that there is no consensus, because it makes searching more difficult: the user must be aware of the fact that he has to search for different tags. I'm fairly new to contribute to Openstreetmap, so I don't know of long term habits for tagging. For the moment I will use amenity=music_hall or amenity=concert_hall. Thanks to this discussion I'm curious about standardization processes regarding metadata in Openstreetmap, but that's a topic for a new thread.

Peter