[OSM-talk] New road style for the Default map style - the second version. And thanks for rural test locations!

Daniel Koć daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl
Fri Jul 24 11:54:49 UTC 2015

W dniu 24.07.2015 12:22, Lester Caine napisał(a):

> As others have said - generally covering large areas as 'farmland' is
> not helping anybody ...

For me it works - just like grassland or industrial, it shows what is
the dominant of the whole area and I care for it a lot at middle zoom
levels: at least I know what kind of place is it. Residential is also
not just for showing the borders of individual "living boxes", but
rather for showing what is the use of this area.

down" [A. Cohen]