[OSM-talk] Help with JOSM and OS X Yosemite

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 03:25:17 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 9:21 PM, Suzan Reed <suzan at suzanreed.com> wrote:

> Marc, I thought I replied saying I didn’t know where the OS X console for
> logging was. I will look at it, but don’t know where to find it.

O sorry, must have missed that: It's under Applications > Utilities >
Console
You can also start by typing "Console" in the Spotlight search box
("search") under the magnifier glass icon on the top right of your screen.
(or use the keyboard shortcut command-space to open the searchbox)

I hope Guillaume's suggestion works for you.

regards