[OSM-talk] SOTM-US: directions please

Julio Costa Zambelli julio.costa at openstreetmap.cl
Thu Jun 4 20:20:08 UTC 2015

You're welcome!

Another word of advice/tip for "NYC Subway first timers", in many stations
you have to choose the entrance depending on which direction you are going
(many of them don't have a mezzanine or distribution passages).

For example, if you are in Manhattan and going
Southbound/Downtown/Brooklyn/etc. you use the entrances on the west
sidewalk of that street, if you are going Northbound/Harlem/Bronx you will
use the entrances on the opposite side of the street. Knowing this and
which train is the local and the express in any given line can save you a
lot of time.

Cheers,

Julio Costa Zambelli
FundaciĆ³n OpenStreetMap Chile