[OSM-talk] OSM is a right mess (was: Craigslist OpenStreetMap Rendering Issue)

pmailkeey . pmailkeey at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 4 23:48:52 UTC 2015

On 4 June 2015 at 19:39, Lester Caine <lester at lsces.co.uk> wrote:

> On 04/06/15 16:04, Paweł Paprota wrote:
> > Could you please move this discussion to the tagging list?
> While some elements being picked up on are simple 'tagging' questions,
> it is the general structure we are discussing which in my book is the
> whole point of OSM. I think there is still room to discuss the overall
> framework of how the layers of tagging evolve?
>
> --
> Lester Caine - G8HFL
> -----------------------------
> Model Engineers Digital Workshop - http://medw.co.uk
> Rainbow Digital Media - http://rainbowdigitalmedia.co.uk

Surely all OSM sub-discussion have a 'right' to be heard in the general OSM
list and tagging is quite key to the whole project. It is perhaps a shame
that these issues haven't been bashed out years ago - well they might have
but if newcomers continue to question the logic there's clearly an issue
that needs addressing.

--
Mike.
@millomweb <https://sites.google.com/site/millomweb/index/introduction> -

*currently unavailable due to ongoing harassment of me, my family, property
& pets*

T&Cs <https://sites.google.com/site/pmailkeey/e-mail>