[OSM-talk] Routing Applications

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Wed Jun 17 14:43:39 UTC 2015

OSMR requires a link to centre on a desired location so they can start a
new route, not load an existing one.

I'm aware of 'zoom to user' but that shares location data. Many people
don't like doing that.

Unless I'm missing something, the 'generate link' you describe doesn't
zoom to the route.

Dave F.