[OSM-talk] Fwd: [HOT] About " openstreetmap " Name Conflict

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Tue Jun 23 16:18:59 UTC 2015

On 23/06/15 16:43, john whelan wrote:
> It should probably be dealt with here.
>
> Cheerio John

I've had a couple of these relating to my own company names and I simply
replied that the business was not authorised by me to use the names and
if they traded using them they would be in violation of my copyright. I
did not hear any more about the matter, and nothing was registered as
far as I can see. I think this just needs the same sort of letter from
someone, but in this case several international bodies can object to the
trademarking of what is an international open source project?

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL