[OSM-talk] Deletions in Korea

Hong, Yongmin lists at revi.pe.kr
Tue Jun 30 13:14:27 UTC 2015

I suppose that the NIS HQ is removed as local law stating NIS HQ is
classified as 'somewhat security and shouldn't be public' zone [1] and is
excluded from local maps such as Naver Map, Daum Map, etc etc. IIRC local
law enforces local map publishers from posting the location but that's not
our case.

[1] I don't remember the exact name... :p

--
Revi
https://revi.me