[OSM-talk] Outreachy HOT/OSM internships notice

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 07:10:29 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to make sure everyone here knew about the paid, 3 month,
full time internship program called Outreachy.

"Outreachy helps people from groups underrepresented in free and open
source software get involved. We provide a supportive community for
beginning to contribute any time throughout the year and offer focused
internship opportunities twice a year with a number of free software
organizations."

https://www.gnome.org/outreachy/

HOT is coordinating 2 internships that are OSM and HOT related. It would
be really great if we could get some experienced OSM mappers applying
for our projects:

https://github.com/hotosm/HOT-Project-Ideas/issues

Please feel free to pass this information on to anyone you think might
be interested.

Cheers,
Blake