[OSM-talk] "Second decade" visions

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 12:08:19 UTC 2015

"while this sounds nice for the green poodle with 6 legs, I'd be interested
in real cases where our current schemes should be changed"

[landuse=farmland; farmland=greenhouse_horticulture] instead of
[landuse=greenhouse_horticulture]
[landuse=industrial; industrial=salt_pond] instead of [landuse=salt_pond]
[landuse=industrial; industrial=mine] instead of [landuse=mine]
[landuse=industrial; industrial=mine; mine=copper_mine] instead of
[landuse=copper_mine]