[OSM-talk] Collecting various road situations

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 16:38:18 UTC 2015

Thanks for examples! I am still looking for well mapped area with many
pedestrian roads, living streets,
footways, cycleways...

On topic of ford=yes - rendering it is planned, but currently it is
impossible due to technical reasons.
Key ford is not loaded into databases used for rendering default style.
Unfortunately I am unable to
predict when it will change - I am not involved in handling servers.
Status of this task is tracked at
https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/issues/267
(with blocker mentioned in milestone called "3.x - Needs upgrade to
openstreetmap-carto.style").