[OSM-talk] New features in iD - looking for feedback and beta testers..

Jóhannes Birgir Jensson joi at betra.is
Sat Mar 28 12:57:00 UTC 2015

Thank you for that Bryan.

I found the C/V mechanism on live by accident recently and was ever so
happy to see it introduced. I have not tried it on an Apple.

The mini-map feature is fantastic, although on my keyboard it is the +
button, the same location on keyboard as / in your case. The lower
button next to Return key is how I sometimes describe it.

I will see if I can test the other features advertised. One feature I am
missing from JOSM is the ability to select several adjacent buildings
and Square them all, currently squaring each one in iD deforms another
and I end up with strange wedges using iD.

Thanks for a fantastic editor!

--Jóhannes

Þann 27.3.2015 18:39, skrifaði Bryan Housel: