[OSM-talk] [HOT] Mapping high tension power lines in Nepal

Brad Neuhauser brad.neuhauser at gmail.com
Fri May 15 13:35:06 UTC 2015

Francois, I'm aware of all that, I was just mentioning that unusual tag
because it was relevant in the current context. GautamPratik has not made
any changesets since the earthquake (
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/GautamPratik/history), but maybe you
could send a message so if they do have a chance to get back to mapping
hydropower in the future, you could help them to use better tagging.
Cheers, Brad

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 5:26 AM, François Lacombe <fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com