[OSM-talk] iD name suggestion index - asking non-English-speaking mappers to review

nebulon42 nebulon42 at yandex.com
Sat May 16 18:51:20 UTC 2015

Another thing. Is this still active? There hasn't been much activity
lately and it has also open pull requests that could have been merged
already. I'm just asking because I spotted some things to correct, but I
want to make sure that I do not waste my time because a pull request
might not get merged.

Still, quite useful project!

nebulon42