[OSM-talk] Wiki link to Mailing lists and IRC on Get Help Page

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Mon May 25 13:30:41 UTC 2015

Mailing Lists were removed from the Get Help page of the wiki. The article
still exists but is not longer referenced in the Get Help page. Instead
mailing lists are referenced in Contact Channels along with IRC. I'd like
to propose we add them back to the Get Help page. I suggest that when
people are looking for help that we limit the number of pages they need to
search to a minimum.

I'm not proposing to modify Contact Channels.

Clifford

--
@osm_seattle
osm_seattle.snowandsnow.us