[OSM-talk] Neat use of OpenStreetMap

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Thu May 28 20:59:34 UTC 2015

It is not clear to me what isn't "free" about MLS, but in any case
openbmap has been around for quite a while.

The main issue with -all- of these alternative location services is that
they currently can't be seamlessly be integrated in to mobile OSs
without the cooperation of the manufacturers which kinds of makes them
redundant.

Simon