[OSM-talk] State of the Map LatAm 2015

Julio Costa Zambelli julio.costa at openstreetmap.cl
Fri May 29 18:11:12 UTC 2015

Dear All,

Today we officially announced the first State of the Map LatAm. We will
host this conference between September 4th and 6th, in Santiago de Chile.

As many people asked in Buenos Aires, the State of the Map LatAm will take
place in the days just before the AbreLatam (7th-8th) and the ConDatos
(9th-10th) two of the biggest Open Data events in the continent. So many
people can take advantage of their scholarship programs. We will still be
providing scholarships for entry tickets and accomodations in Santiago.

The Call for Proposals will be open until July 3th.

You can get more information in http://sotm.openstreetmap.cl/en and
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/State_of_the_Map_Latam_2015

Or responding to this message.

Best Regards,