[OSM-talk] Release openstreetmap-carto v2.36.0

morray osmco at go4more.de
Sun Nov 1 10:36:56 UTC 2015

Hi,
Am 31.10.2015 um 14:32 schrieb Greg Troxel:
> I haven't seen the underlying data on tag frequency
> brought into the debate; arguably that should be the core of the
> discussion.
the underlying tag frequency is pretty clear. According to taginfo [1]

148 065 amenity
226     shop
132     health_facility:type
91      disused:amenity
68      healthcare
38      symbol
34      type

actually the most sensible would be in my opinion the healthcare one,
but given the data best would probably be to unify the few other tagging
styles after crosschecking that it is really a pharmacy

Cheers
Morray

[1]http://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/search?q=pharmacy#values