[OSM-talk] Release openstreetmap-carto v2.36.0

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Mon Nov 2 09:34:04 UTC 2015

Indeed....

So why not tag things objectively instead of discussing what things are
called in different countries?
shop=prescription_only_medicines;self_medication;pharmacy_only_medicines;household_cleaning

Doing it this way would of course require support for multi-valued keys
(semicolons!) which many people are allergic to; hence the current
discussion with loads of people saying "round here it's called this" and
"near me they also sell that" which illustrates the diversity which OSM
has to accommodate but doesn't get us nearer convergence.

//colin