[OSM-talk] Undiscussed (?) edits removing lesser-used highway=* tags

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 08:18:10 UTC 2015

GerdP has written me twice about some tagging mistake I made. In one case I
told him about a proposal he was not aware of, and he promptly reverted the
change he had made in the meantime. In both cases we had a nice
conversation via the changeset comments.

Perhaps he did not contact the mapper that added the residential_link
because she/he is no longer active  ?

Anyhow, I can't complain for the above two cases.

regards