[OSM-talk] Unrepentant Vandal

Andrew Errington erringtona at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 09:29:56 UTC 2015

Thanks everyone.  I'll double-check the resurrected railway line and
keep an eye on it.  I am not impressed by that mapper's work, and I
expect more problems in the future.  The other problems I have seen
are, in many cases, caused by misguided QA tools.  I have had one guy
remove all highway=steps because of a reported routing error.

Presumably the price of free maps is eternal vigilance?  Oh well, best crack on.

Andrew