[OSM-talk] Odd edits by rowers2 in Cameroon

Michał Brzozowski www.haxor at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 22:49:46 UTC 2015

I seem to know why he's doing this and at users:Poland forum he was
instructed not to do this. He's testing rendering of OSM-3D in some
web maps (f4map?).

Feel free to delete it. For the future, use changeset comments first,
if you didn't. It his activity persists, go DWG on him.

The takeaway is that whoever is he testing against, should offer some
testing with our dev database or .osm files.

As per point on the second column, these are legit buildings, visible on Bing.

Michał