[OSM-talk] What3words

Andres Ortiz Haro andres.ortizharo at outlook.com
Tue Nov 24 14:00:04 UTC 2015

When I first knew about w3w I thought it was some kind of a "solution in search of a problem", searching for other views on the matter I actually found a great blog post [1] with an explanation and a funny example as to why they don't help much, if you don't have time for a long read you can still skip to the last part where a fictional scenario using w3w is presented (that's the funny part).

[1] http://blog.telemapics.com/?p=589

Regards,

Andrés