[OSM-talk] State of the Map 2016 Brussels: When? (Was: Help us make a logo! and win tickets to State of the Map 2016!)

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 17:11:37 UTC 2015

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for your concern. The SotM working group is in good shape and we are
currently dotting the last few i's and crossing the last few t's before we
announce the date of SotM 2016 in Brussels. Please accept my apology for
the delay. We have some folk who buy travel tickets/accommodation shortly
after the announcement so we need to ensure that everything is finalised
before announcing. We are looking at September so still plenty of time to
organise a great conference.

Best
Rob
- SotM-WG lead