[OSM-talk] Release openstreetmap-carto v2.36.0

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Fri Oct 30 23:22:52 UTC 2015

On Fri Oct 30 22:01:04 2015 GMT, Warin wrote:
> On 31/10/2015 8:10 AM, Matthijs Melissen wrote:
> > On 30 October 2015 at 22:01, Matthijs Melissen <info at matthijsmelissen.nl> wrote:
> >>    - shop=pharmacy (use office=pharmacy)
> > This should be amenity=pharmacy instead of office=pharmacy, of course.
> >

> No. In a perfect world it should be
>

> shop=pharmacy
>
> Description : A shop where a pharmacist sells medications.
>
> So "a shop"!:-)
>
> My definition ... shop ... a place where physical goods are sold.

Amenity seems good to me, a pharmacy is one of those essential amenities that make a community sustainable.

Pharmacists don't technically sell medicines they dispense it and sometimes collect a flat rate fee, if you are of working age and live in England.

They do sell some stuff as well, but so do the library and post office.

Phil (trigpoint)

--
Sent from my Jolla