[OSM-talk] Release openstreetmap-carto v2.36.0

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 14:04:50 UTC 2015

sent from a phone

> Am 31.10.2015 um 14:32 schrieb Greg Troxel <gdt at ir.bbn.com>:
>
> It's quite different in the US.   Besides paying for prescription
> medication (often with insurance, but still) a place called a pharmacy
> will have a variety of non-prescription medication and various
> associated stuff (bandages).

it's the same in Italy and Germany, besides medicine they also typically sell "healthy" stuff like glutenfree food, sugarless sweets, particular make ups and soaps, sun glasses, diapers and baby food and care, and lots more, even electronic baby toys I've seen here.

On the other hand usually they also have a laboratory and can prepare individual medication on prescription