[OSM-talk] Three-months ban is over

Richard Fairhurst richard at systemed.net
Thu Sep 3 19:22:48 UTC 2015

Ilya Zverev wrote (re: Xxzme):
> For me, it's clear that the ban did not work, and nothing has changed.

Quoting Xxzme on the wiki:

"What is clear to me is that you make ~0 improments to Main namespace
"And constantly repeating yourself with magical "purpose" of Beginners'
guide which was clearly defined and not by you!
"I doubt you are the person to teach me or anyone else with your pathetic
4.5k houses per 7 years of editing Xxzme (talk) 09:32, 3 September 2015
(UTC)"

I would like to see a permanent ban for Xxzme from the project.

Richard