[OSM-talk] running and registering an old osmand version

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Fri Sep 25 16:52:00 UTC 2015

IMHO you are approaching this -slightly- wrong.

In general the play store will not offer you apps that will not run on
your system, so there is on the one hand either something wrong with the
play store configuration if the version intentionally doesn't work with
2.3.6 -> you should be talking to the OsmAnd devs, or, on the other
hand, you are running in to an unfixed issue with OsmAnd and -> you
should be talking to the OsmAnd devs.

I believe the best way to contact the OsmAnd devs continues to be via
their googel group https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/osmand

Simon