[OSM-talk] Traffic Signs

Hans De Kryger hans.dekryger13 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 21:23:25 UTC 2015

I know it's been talked about in the past what the major goals of
OpenStreetMap are. And i remember there being different opinions on what
those are, (when Steve Coast mentioned his goal being Addresses) which i
agree. Addresses are a big future for OSM.

One goal not mention is traffic signs. I think there's a huge potential
once we have traffic signs all over the world in the database. Ways to tag
them in the database being besides the point. (Which still needs to be
addressed) hire did everyone feel about this?