[OSM-talk] [Talk-us] Slack

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Fri Apr 1 23:21:30 UTC 2016

On 30/03/2016 22:20, Ian Sergeant wrote:

> I've never seen it as a hotbed of uncountered policymaking.

This is another case which confirms my point: As there's no record,
unless you're on it 24/7, you'll have no idea what it's being used for,
or when.

On a couple of occasions I've been told it was used to make decision
about OSM. They wanted to talk to 'like minded people', away from all
the 'noise'. (paraphrased)

On a slight tangent, it's disappointing that the developers of the iD
editor are reluctant to discuss its tagging features on the tagging forum.

Dave F.

---