[OSM-talk] [Talk-us] Slack

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Sat Apr 2 10:52:36 UTC 2016

There's an irony in these latest communication channels (loomio?) being
called 'collaborative'. The more that are used within OSM the more
fractured the communication becomes.

It wouldn't be so bad if any conclusions were broadcast, but
increasingly they're not.

IRC, due to its exclusiveness does nothing to promote a "community"
which many wish to attain.

Dave F.