[OSM-talk] Crowdfunding for OpenStreetMap in Bénin : 275km² high resolution satellite imagery for Cotonou by 1-May 2016!

John Whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 16:18:12 UTC 2016

My thoughts would run along the lines of working with an existing
charity to put some feet on the ground and more detail in the maps.
That way the donated dollars go further, crowd sourcing takes a
percentage, in Canada there is a 40% tax break on charitable giving so
its stretches the available dollars more.

It needs some creative thinking to pull it together.  There are some
charities that are now looking at supporting straight infrastructure by
local government at a local level and this would seem a natural fit.

Cheerio John

--
Sent from Postbox