[OSM-talk] OpenStreetMap "Elbe-Labe Meeting" in October, 8-9th 2016, Dresden, Germany

SB79 sb-listen at gmx-topmail.de
Fri Aug 5 13:12:06 UTC 2016

Dear all,

the "Elbe-Labe-Meeting" is an OpenStreetMap community event and will
take place in October, 8-9th 2016 in Dresden (Germany). We intend to
bring together OpenStreetMap enthusiasts from the Czech Republic,
Germany, and beyond. You map, use OpenStreetMap data, or contribute in
another way to the project? You are very welcome!

We aim to foster exchange between various communities, and in particular
between communities of different languages: We all face similar
challenges; however, we often do not know how these challenges are
addressed in different countries and communities. Why not learn from
each other?

Our meeting will enable 20-30 people to discuss and exchange views on
various OpenStreetMap topics. Participants can contribute and shape our
program that will comprise talks and workshops. The language spoken at
the meeting will be English. The meeting is organized by the Dresden
OpenStreetMap community.

When?
October, 8-9th, 2016 (arrival on October 7th (evening))

Where?
Dresden, Germany

Application:
You can sign up on our Wiki page here:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Elbe-Labe-Meeting

We will be happy if you consider your registration to be binding (since
only a limited number of people can participate).