[OSM-talk] combining nodes with ways

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 11:42:59 UTC 2016

Not quite what I'm looking for.  The building is defined as an area but
often has no address information, within the building are a number of nodes
one or more of which has address information which is valid for the entire
building.  So what I'm interested in is way to either move the tags to the
building way or copy the tags to the building way or area.  The entire City
has some 300,000 buildings so the volume to be done is fairly high and I'd
like to do it in a fairly manual way using JOSM.

Thanks John