[OSM-talk] Forum admin(s) wanted

Hakuch hakuch at posteo.de
Mon Aug 15 12:57:12 UTC 2016

I again tried to contact Lambertus using different channels. I propose,
if we dont get any answers within two weeks (Iam trying to contact him
since april) we should ask the server administration to get the admin
credentials.

However, there needs to be people who would like to take over the
responsibility. Even if its only temporary. I would do it, as I hope to
have some free time from september, but I wont like to do it alone. I
would prefer a team of three persons.