[OSM-talk] Forum admin(s) wanted

Peter Schmidt ungespielts.fan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 18:53:58 UTC 2016

Hey there,

if we can't get an admin account on the current forum, we really have to
setup a new one.
The most complicated thing would be finding an suitable software, which
matches our preferences.
The biggest problem would be the big data loss. Without an admin we can't
dump the db and without an db-dump we can't restore the old/existing data.
Simplest solution is to fire up the server, find some admins (I would apply
for this position, because I already administrate some servers and
systems), talk about the software and get this new thing running as fast as
possible. Everyone would have to reregister himself if we don't get an dump.
So i apply for this job. But I won't do it alone.

Regards
Peter

P.S. Simply ignore my emailaddress. It's for mailing lists etc and it was
made by a friend. My real address is microgamer [a] protonmail.com