[OSM-talk] Forum admin(s) wanted

Michał Brzozowski www.haxor at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 22:59:10 UTC 2016

On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 12:42 AM, Simon Poole <simon at poole.ch> wrote:
> May I suggest that switching to panic mode is a bit premature. Lambertus
> last contribution to OSM is just over half a year old, and there are
> other ways to contact people than just e-mail.

But it's so irresponsible to just vanish. I mean, what did he think?
If you know you can't do your job for that or another reason, you at
least let people know to see what can be done.

Even few months can be too much. Imagine some new potent vulnerability
surfaced. One of the best scenarios would be a database leak, but
things could be much worse than that, like serving malware to users.

Can anybody launch these "other ways" now?

Michał