[OSM-talk] The New Cloud Atlas - Mapping Physical Infrastructure of the Internet with OSM

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Wed Aug 17 20:53:04 UTC 2016

Tim Watterss wrote:> with Ben Dalton, I'm happy to properly launch The New Cloud Atlas
> project at http://newcloudatlas.org
Interesting tool.

Searching for Data Centers in OSM, I observed inconsistencies with building=[industrial, commerce, office] and no tag specific the Data centers. I myself have added a Data center in the past but did not find an appropriate tag to describe it.

To facilitate collaboration, I suggest that you provide tags for each feature and point to relevant wiki pages.

Pierre