[OSM-talk] Draft updated privacy policy

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Mon Aug 22 17:43:58 UTC 2016

Way way back I sent the mail below to the list. Now that the big road
block is gone (thanks to TomH for merging
https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/1036 ), I
intend to move the updated document forward.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Updated_Privacy_Policy

Forward in this case implies that we (the LWG) are going to ask the OSMF
to elevate the document to a formal policy document (for the various
caveats that apply to the document see below).

If there are any last minute comments, suggestions, that are in the
scope of this update, please either make them here or on the documents
talk page.

Simon