[OSM-talk] SearchAroundBot: a Telegram Bot for OSM

Federico kercos at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 20:32:16 UTC 2016

Thanks for your comments. SearchAroundBot is both for searching and editing, but i thought that editing is the most delicate issue to discuss about.

I've check OSMbot but it seems to me a bit too much meant for advanced users. SearhAroundBot is an attempt to build something which is accessible for everyone, and hopefully attract more people into the OSM community. This being said, i'd be happy to collaborate with OSMbot developers or other people working on similar projects.

Federico