[OSM-talk] weeklyOSM 290

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 20:51:18 UTC 2016

On 11/02/2016 20:43, MichaƂ Brzozowski wrote:
> Can you tell me what's up with this "This entry is available only in
> Spanish"? I think people won't care if it got delayed a day later or
> so. Also weird it's Spanish if you have to aggregate multiple mostly
> English sources anyway.

What seems to have happened is that the text of the HTML link in the
announce email was changed from Spanish to English, but the destination
of the link itself was not.

The English version is available, but after clicking on the "Spanish"
link you appear to need to reselect your desired language (by clicking
on a flag) in the blog itself to switch.  Once you've done that,
clicking on a "non-language specific link" shouldn't change the language.

Cheers,

Andy