[OSM-talk] Routing through access=delivery

Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 15 08:24:31 UTC 2016

Sorry, I posted this reply as a PM instead of replying to the list:

Hi Markus,

If I got that right you talk about this way:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/10521868
whch is tagged
description=Zufahrt Hockenheimring
highway=service
motor_vehicle=delivery

I agree that routing software for cars should not route you through this
way.

Reg. mkgmap: The evaluation of these tags is not hardcoded in the program,
it
depends on the so-called style, but the default style which is provided with
mkgmap
seems to ignore the tag. I am not sure what style you map used.
Please follow this thread on the mkgmap-dev list:
http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/motorvehicle-delivery-seems-to-be-ignored-tp5867658.html

Gerd